Friday, November 30, 2007

After 1 week in Phuket

HelloAll
After 1 week in Phuket, I am exhausted. I have to get up early, certainly before 9, to put a towel on a sun bed, if I'm too late they're all gone. The receptionist was amazed when I asked her if it's OK to put towells on beds, it's the norm here 'no rules' she said, it's certainly not allowed in some places.Breakfast is most enjoyable of course, then onto the computer for e-mails/blog then a bit of shopping all before I can finally relax by the pool (now on my third book). In the evening I have to walk at least half a mile to the Elephant Restaurant but it's worth it for the excellent meal and the friendly waitresses.
Hopefully you like the photos I've managed to post with much help from swedish Linda. Have to put them on one at a time because they haven't got the necessary software to put up a whole file.
My next job is to try to post the other 25 or so.
All the Best,
John

No comments: