Sunday, November 28, 2010

Costa Rica Sat 27 Nov 2010

Costa Rica Sat 27 Nov 2010

9am I wave a sad bye-bye to guide Aaron and the other 11 members of the grop. They are catching a bus to San Jose from where they fly to Heathrow via Madrid on Sunday. We have had a good tour together. Now I am alone in our group hotel, packing and checking out in my own time. I pull my bag (fortunately it has wheels) 300m to the Plaza Yara Hotel where I am booked for 1 night. Nice room.

This evening I bus into Manuel Antonio, enjoy pleasant pasta dish then some beers in what appears to be the liveliest bar in town. Juggling in the street, random bongo drumming at one of the tables, I think I am going tp like this place. I transfer to the Hotel Manuel Antonio tomorrow.

Less frequent blogs for the remainder of this hol., I will mostly be lazing about on the beach with the occasional swim in the day, reading books and eating and drinking a few beers in the evenings. However I do plan to go into the Park at least one more time so there should be more to report later.

All the Best,
John

No comments: