Monday, November 30, 2009

South Africa Thurs26 - Mon30 Nov '09

South Africa Thurs26 - Mon30 Nov '09
Still here in Umhlanga just north of Durban. Having a relatively quiet time, incl. another one more day on the beach. One notable exception is an invite by the couple who own my accommodation to a live performance in the Barnyard Theatre which is a part of a huge Mall nearby (Gateway Mall, the largest in the southern hemisphere). The husband has a separate business and it is his firms Christmas 'do'. So we are all sitting around the table having food and drinks and waiting for the performance to begin and we chat and guess what.....they are all accountants. I can't escape. The performance, a sort of rock musical with plenty of comedy was brilliant. First Class.
Another day some friends took me to an open market. It was a good one and I bought t-shirts for Harry, Leon and Ruby.
Now I am waiting for my taxi to take me to airport for flights via Joburg to Phalaborwa.
All the Best to everyone, John

No comments: