Wednesday, September 12, 2012

11 & 12 Sept 2012 Bali

11 & 12 Sept 2012 Bali Tuesday, an uneventful day, internet in the morning, taxi there and back, a relaxing afternoon on the beach, evening a macfillet of fish. Sorry, I've never eaten so much non-local food on a holiday - although there was some Bali sauce with the chips. 3 burgers and 2 pizzas in one week! Wednesday, my last day here, Ketut drives me to the airport, but we stop for lunch just before. Balika Bumby Bali Cafe is on Kedonganan Beach. We sit at a table as near to the sea as I can get. Kedonganan beach is a three kilometre long curve of golden sand lapped today by a calm blue sea. Across the bay, beyond the main beach, is a series of small also golden beaches overseen by green wooded hillsides. When I come back to Bali I will spend a few days here and try to get to these apparently isolated beaches. Lunch is fish, rice and green veg., with iced melon juice and mixed fruit slices to finish. I enjoy my lunch on the beach. The flight is on time, I am posting this at Singapore Airport. Wondering where I'm going? Tell you next blog. All the Best, John

No comments: